Tuesday, 16 February 2010

Right....

No stupid introductions i'm just going to jump right into this...

This is ridiculous. I'm standing on the edge of a cliff face, rain lashing down onto my face and all i'm wearing is a pair of stripy boxer shorts...WHAT? How did this happen? I'm not really sure how I got here but all i can think is, This is so not appropriate...

I can see the sea pounding against the waves far below me. I pull of sort of pained expression. I don't know whats happened or why but I'm going to need an explanation soon...or.. i'll. throw myself off this cliff wearing nothing but a pair of stripy boxer shorts...wait...NO! THATS NOT WHAT I MEANT!

Bugger. I'm falling off the cliff before I know it. I'm crashing towards the jagged rocks at the bottom I'm falling I'm...

SLAM! Owww... a thin trickle of blood is coming out of my nose. I'm lying face down on my bedroom floor wearing the same pair of stripy boxer shorts.

Dear Subconsciousness,
RE: Better Dreams

2 comments:

  1. Hahaa XD Possibly you jumped off your bookshelf? O.o
    In all seriousness, i really like your style of writing <3 It's simple but it's really effective :D
    Can you tell who this is??? *seriousface*

    ReplyDelete